We found a bunch of plastic bottles in the recycling box and could not help but cut into them. With a little glue, yarn and imagination became new jewelry for mother and daughter.
You need plastic bottles, adhesives and materials to decorate with, for example, yarn and lace.
1. Start by cutting to a suitable thick bangles of the bottles. The easiest is to first cut them roughly with a large pair of scissors and then polish the edges with a little less. 2nd To get the rings completely straight, we used masking tape as a template. It's easy to get it on straight and then cut after.
3rd Now it's time to decorate armringarna. For our first iteration, we have chosen to wrap the yarn on the same principle as we did the yarn wrapped eggs . It's a bit messy with becoming very pretty when it's done. 4th Our second bangle is embroidered, who embroidered the cans we did here . Mark where you want the holes with a marker, then turn the hole with a revolving punch and embroider.
5th Our last bangle is decorated with a beautiful lace we bargain-hunting at the flea market. A good layer of adhesive may tip in place.
We now have a whole new set of bracelets, made from things we found in drawers and cupboards at home. Now we just fight over who gets what!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Funnies hooks