We found a bunch of plastic bottles in the recycling box and could not help but cut into them. With a little glue, yarn and imagination became new jewelry for mother and daughter.
You need plastic bottles, adhesives and materials to decorate with, for example, yarn and lace.
1. Start by cutting to a comfortable thick bangles of bottles. The easiest is to first cut them roughly with a large pair of scissors and then polish the edges with a little less. 2nd To get the rings completely straight, we used masking tape as a template. It's easy to get it on straight and then cut after.
3rd Now it's time to decorate armringarna. In our first version, we have decided to wind the yarn on the same principle as we did the yarn wrapped eggs . It's a little messy to get very nice when it's finished. 4. Our second bangle is embroidered, embroidered cans as we did here . Mark where you want the holes with a marker, then turn the hole with a revolving punch and embroider.
5th Our last bangle is decorated with a beautiful lace we bargain-hunting at flea markets. A good layer of adhesive may tip in place.
We now have a whole new set of bracelets, made from stuff we found in drawers and cupboards at home. Now we just fight over who gets what!
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle