Those of you who follow us have seen us wrap the yarn before, we have wrapped both eggs and bracelet . To wrap things with yarn is easy to do and the result is usually good. Now Easter is here and we wind Easter fine diadems.
You need diadem, we bought our here but it is of course also possible to reuse the diadem you tire of. You also need yarn, glue, scissors, needle and things to decorate with.
1. Starting to wind is always the trickiest. It should not take too hard in the beginning because then release the yarn. Take a good click glue on both the top and bottom of the diadem. Let the first piece of yarn lying on the bottom and begin to gently wrap. Henceforth, you only need to add the glue on the top side. Add just a few centimeters at a time, otherwise there is a risk that it gets too messy.
2nd When you come to the end makes you the same as in the beginning - put glue on both the top and bottom. Wrap the yarn to the edge and then thread on the last piece of yarn on a needle. By that, with the needle through, slip the last yarn piece under the wrapped yarn so you have now attached the wire end and the diadem is ready to be decorated.
3rd Decoration is done by your own imagination! We have used pompom balls that Freya attach with glue gun.
The yellow ball had eyes. Chickens are of course a must for Easter ...
... And here are a few variations you can have all year.
We managed to get three nice tiara in one afternoon! On a good day, in fact.
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Funnies hooks