Those of you who follow us have seen us wrap the yarn before, we can wrap both eggs and bracelet . To wrap things with yarn is easy to do and the result is usually good. Now Easter is here and we wind Easter fine diadem.
You need diadem, we bought our here but it is of course also possible to reuse the diadem man tired. You also need yarn, glue, scissors, needle and things to decorate with.
1. Starting wind is always the trickiest. One must not take in too hard in the beginning because then release the yarn. Take a good click glue both on the top and bottom of the crown. Let the first piece of yarn lying on the bottom and begin to gently wrap. Henceforth, you only need to add the glue on top. Add just a few centimeters at a time, otherwise there is a risk that it gets too messy.
2nd When you reach the end you doing the same as in the beginning - put glue on both the top and bottom. Wrap yarn to the edge and then thread on the last piece of yarn on a needle. By that, with the needle through, slip the last yarn piece under the wrapped yarn so you have now attached wire end and the crown is ready to be decorated.
3rd Decoration is done by your own imagination! We have used pompom balls that Freya attach with glue gun.
The yellow ball had eyes. Chickens's a must for Easter ...
... And here are a few variations you can have all year.
We managed to get three nice tiara in one afternoon! On a good day, basically.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf