We have been snowed in at party flags and just can not stop! Today we test to make your own stamps.
You do eraser, sharp knife and cutting board, paper bags and ink pad in any color.
1. Cutting to the smear in the desired shape. We never cut your own stamped earlier and therefore chose to make a simple form. Eraser is easy to cut in, even for a nearly 8-year-old, but we want to the simple flag shape this time.
2nd Then it's actually just start pushing. We made a stamp for each color ...
... And then went Shoring country away indeed. It was almost hard to stop.
Now, the bags, waiting to be filled to the party. Sure it's fine!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Funnies hooks