A party need decorating. Check out our two variants of the "pom poms".
For a classic pom pom do you need tissue paper, scissors and thin steel wire.
1. Take 5 large silk sheet of paper and fold them in half. Weekly paper from the short side in the same way as you would on a cracker. Do not make the folds of broad, then it becomes difficult to unwrap it later. If you want a tighter ball, you can take more paper, but it is also more difficult to work with.
2nd Wrap a thin wire around the middle ... 3 ... and cut the edges. We rounded our but you might as well make them pointy.
4th Start now carefully separate the paper layers, one at a time. One must be very careful. Tissue break easily. Continue until you have a ball.
Our balls were not quite round but it does not so much. We bundled them together and hung them up!
For this, a little simpler version, you need small cake paper, yarn, needle and beads for decoration.
5th Add up 10-12 cake sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle. Then sew a straight seam across the line. We used a clothespin to hold the sheets together while we sewed.
6. Fold up late sheets, one at a time and you have a nice round ball!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Party time - decorations
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks