In the summer, we always get the urge to collect things from nature. Fine rocks and, today, beautiful branches have been home with me. After seeing this picture on Pinterest we were sure we wanted to paint our branches. But what do you do with them then? A wind chimes, of course!
For today's craft do you dry branches, acrylic paint and brushes, a small lampställning, yarn and beads, drill and sandpaper.
1. Start by removing the old bark, sanding and drilling holes in what will become the top of the sticks. The painting also lampshade, if you think it necessary.
2nd Now for the fun! Paint sticks for fun and fantasy. Freya chose to paint all their sticks in one color. She allowed them to dry, taped stripes with masking tape and painted on with a different color. That way she got fancy striped sticks.
3rd Personally I like when you look at the stick and I therefore chose to only paint the parts of my sticks. This is what our finished sticks out. Neat, is not it!
4. When all the pegs are painted and dry we tie them firmly with twine on lampställningen. Do you want you can add some beads, we did, and so here they were fine! The yellow ...
... And the turquoise. Now we just have to find a good place for them in the garden.
In the summer we always like to collect things from nature. Pretty stones and, like today, beautiful sticks have had to come home with us. After seeing this photo on Pinterest , we knew we wanted to paint our sticks. But what do you do with a bunch of painted sticks? A wind chimes, of course!
For today's crafts you need dry sticks, hobby paint and brushes, a small lampshade frame, yarn and beads, a drill and sandpaper.
1. Start by Removing the old bark, sand the sticks with sandpaper and drilling holes in the top end of the sticks. You can overpriced paint the lampshade frame, if you feel the need for it.
2nd And now the fun part! Paint your sticks! Freya chose to paint all her sticks in one color. She let them dry, taped stripes with masking tape and painted with a different color. That way, she got really nice striped sticks.
3rd I chose to just paint parts of my sticks. And here's our finished sticks. Neat, is not it!
4. Make sure the sticks are dry, then tie them Firmly to your lampshade frame. If you want you can add beads, we did, And they turned out beautifully! The yellow one ...
... And the turquoise. All we have to you now if to find a good place for them in the garden.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf
- Freya's own design / Freya's own design
- Rosette Rings / Bow Tie Rings
- Wallpaper Flowers / Paper flowers