Summer is fast approaching and we are starting to look forward to lazy days on the beach. But even though it is the beach we yearn for, we know that there may be short periods of boredom - even on the beach, so we are doing today is a small smooth noughts and crosses!
You need six leftover (and beach goers!) Small toys, oil cloth, string, pencil, scissors and spray paint. Would you rather use other than toys checkers, you need to have interesting content to it.
1. Start by spray painting the toys. As usual when using spray paint are a few things you must consider. The color is very difficult to remove so do not spray on surfaces you're afraid of. The paint also smells very strong and the best thing is to stay outdoors when you use it. Read the paint can's instructions before you start.
2nd The advantage of spray paint is that it is quick to paint and paint covers well. Freya loves to spray paint and is only outdoors and comfortable clothing is not a problem to let the kids help. Let the figures dry completely before you use them.
3rd If you have no toys, or do not use them, do not hesitate to use another as game pieces. Stone works great! We have decorated our red and blue, to make it easier to distinguish them.
4. Now over to the court. It should be round and we use a large plate as a template. Cut it out.
5th Draw the nine squares with a pencil that is water resistant. We have used a ballpoint pen and our boxes are 5 × 5 cm. Then make holes around the circle. One can make the holes with revolving punch or scissors, as we did in the saddle guards here . The holes are located approximately 2.5 cm from the edge and we did 16 pieces.
6. Thread the string through the holes. The cord needs to be so far that the board can lie flat without the string jumps out of the holes. Complete with lace top or knot.
Now the game is ready for testing!
It feels a little early for the beach so the bridge will have to do for our first game. The rules are simple and you can find them here . Do I need to tell you who lost - big, as usual ...
When we tired of the games we draw simply together game board with pieces stored safely inside the bag. We leave the dock and now yearn even more for summer.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle