There are so many wonderfully sweet copper to bargain at the flea market and save from furthest-behind-the-cabinet-fate.
You need good old cups, saucers or egg cups, porcelain color.
Before you start - make sure the porcelain is clean and dry. We test burned even our cups in the oven before we started decorating, because we were unsure whether they would keep the oven. Then it's just to let loose with the colors. Read the instructions on the colors you use.
1. The idea is simple - take a nice but unused china and decorate on. We have used pens from Panduro , one can of course use regular porcelain color but we think the pens are much easier to work with. Sure it will be fine!
2nd In our color instructions were that we had to wait a day before we burned. Sigh ... 3. The cups are then fired in a regular TINY KITCHEN OVEN on the degree number that is in the instructions. Our creations would burn for 35 minutes at 150 degrees.
And the result? We serve our tea now more like this ...
And ... this! We have run our cups in the dishwasher and it has gone well. Keep in mind that if there is metal in the décor goes china not to run in the microwave.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Globe Bulb / Globe Lamp
- Friendship Band / Friendship hairband
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs