Today it's time for a real paper crafts. Me and Freya learned to fold these stars in the last week and it was instant love. It may look complicated but Freya turns out their stars by itself. A crafts you can do with schoolchildren, simply. Presented with colored paper and patience as we go!
You need 14 pieces of thin colored paper cut into squares.
1. Fold the paper in half and diagonal. 2nd Then fold in all the corners to the center. 3rd Now outer edge flaps folded into. The paper now looks like a dragon. 4. Flip the kite and fold överkantens tab. 5th Finally, you fold up the dragon with the new little tab outward.
8. The Rays intertwine as they become ready. It is advantageous to keep to the table, the rays glide in this position please apart.
9. When all the beams are in place, carefully compress the star so that the circle in the middle is smooth and fine. The star is now finished but right fragile. We therefore have pasted our stars. Do not stick the rays according to their ready but wait until all jets are clear. The star needs to be adjusted and clamped when all beams are in place and the glue dries quickly.
What do you think?
It takes little time to fold 14 jets but each beam is easy. Both me and Freya thought it was super fun to make the stars and we are very pleased with the results.
Today it's time for a real papercrafts. Freya and I learned to fold These stars last week and it was love at once. It May look complicated but Freya folded her stars all by herself. A crafts you can do with school children. Bring out colored paper and some patience!
You need 14 pieces of thin colored paper, cut into squares.
1. Fold the paper in half with wise and in the length direction. 2nd Then fold all the corners toward the center. 3rd Now fold the outer edge flaps into the middle. The paper now looks like a kite. 4. Flip the kite over and fold down the upper flap. 5th Finally, fold up your kite in the middle with the new small flap facing outward.
6. The star's first beam is done. Now just fold 13 more!
7. It's time to put the beams together. I hope That you see in the picture how it Should work. The flaps from one beam folds gently into the small flap on the other beam, a flap on each side.
8. Intertwine the beams as you do along but keep your work on a table, the beams moonrise falls apart.
9. When all the beams are in place, care fully compress the star So THAT the circle in the center is smooth and round. The star is now ready but quite fragile. Therefore, we have pasted our stars. Do not glue the beams until they're all ready. The star needs to be Adjusted and clamped When all beams are in place and the glue dries quickly.
Like it? It takes little time to fold 14 beams but each beam is easy. Both Freya and I thought it was super fun to make the stars and we are very pleased with the results.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle