Today it's time for a real paper crafts. Me and Freya taught us how to fold these stars last week and it was instant love. It may look complicated but Freya turns out its stars all by himself. A crafts you can do with schoolchildren, simply. Presented with colored paper and patience as we go!
You need 14 pieces of thin colored paper cut into squares.
1. Fold the paper in half and diagonal. 2nd Then fold all corners to the center. 3rd Now, the outer edge flaps folded into. The paper now looks like a dragon. 4th Flip the kite and fold down överkantens tab. 5th Finally, fold you up the dragon with the new little tab outward.
8. The Rays intertwine as they become ready. It is an advantage to keep to the table, the rays glide in this position please apart.
9. When all beams are in place, carefully compress the star so that the circle in the middle is smooth and fine. The star is now finished but right fragile. We therefore have pasted our stars. Do not glue the beams according to their ready but wait until all jets are clear. The star needs to be adjusted and clamped when all beams are in place and the glue dries quickly.
What do you think?
It takes little time to fold 14 jets but each beam is easy. Both I and Freja thought it was super fun to make the stars and we are very pleased with the results.
Today it's time for a real papercrafts. Freya and I learned to fold These stars last week and it was love at once. May it look complicated but Freya folded her stars all by herself. A crafts you can do with school children. Bring out colored paper and some patience!
You need 14 pieces of thin colored paper, cut into squares.
1. Fold the paper in half with wise and in the length direction. 2nd Then fold all the corners toward the center. 3rd Now fold the outer edge flaps into the middle. The paper now looks like a kite. 4th Flip the kite over and fold down the upper flap. 5th Finally, fold up your kite in the middle with the new small flap facing outward.
6. The star's first beam is done. Now just fold 13 more!
7. It's time to put the beams together. I hope That you see in the picture how it Should work. The flap from one beam folds gently into the small flap on the other beam, a flap on each side.
8. Intertwine the beams as you do along, but keep your work on a table, the beams moonrise falls apart.
9. When all the beams are in place, care fully compress the star So THAT the circle in the center is smooth and round. The star is now ready but quite fragile. Therefore, we have pasted our stars. Do not glue the beams until they're all ready. The star needs to be Adjusted and clamped When all the beams are in place and the glue dries quickly.
Like it? It takes little time to fold 14 beams but each beam is easy. Both Freya and I thought it was super fun to make the stars and we are very pleased with the results.
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks