Spring and Easter is approaching and we want to celebrate it with color. After a visit to the amazing blog Craft & Creativity , we decided to wrap the yarn.
You need yarn, glue, brush and eggs. We have used flörtkuleägg because we wanted something delicate.
1. Start by brushing the glue on top of the egg. Remember not to cover too large an area in time, it just gets messy. 2nd Wrap the yarn is then gently around the egg. Continue with a piece of glue and wrap on. The beginning and end requires the most patience and finicky fingers.
We have wound with a color, two colors simultaneously and two colors, though a time.
It will be so fun to hang them in Easter decorations.
The crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do not Require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog, but always source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow the use of all descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray Paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Party time - decorations
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Candle holder made of copper pipe / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks
- Garland with hearts / DIY Paper heart garland