1. Start by cutting the paper towel roll into two parts. We shared our roll so that it became a bit shorter than toarullen and one that was longer. The rolls are best to cut with a sharp knife but it is also possible to cut them apart.
2nd Now the rolls have respective bottom. The bottoms is best done in a box, use a roll as a template. The bottoms taped late though as the picture.
3rd The rolls are now clad with paper. Spread glue on the paper and "roll up" the roll of paper. It's good if there's a piece of paper over the top and bottom to fold up as in Figure 4, then hold the paper anymore. Finally fit together rollers with a tape or a rubber band. Piece of cake, right?
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf