We find quite often cake tins at the flea market. They usually come in large bags at a most attractive price. You can imagine that ordinary people do not bake cookies in metal tins anymore, and that these forms may have to get a new function. Today we make magnets of ours!
You need small cake tins, metal, magnets, paint and things you want to decorate with.
1. Begin by painting the molds. We have used acrylic paint and glitter glue to ours. 2nd Once the paint has dried paste you the magnets on the back.
3rd Now for the decor! Baste on but all you do is fine. We have used the felt beads, sequins ...
4. Newsprint ... and tickets ...
... But even photos and pearls.
An old shovel works fine as a bulletin board for fine things and imaginative kakformsmagneter.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf
- Freya's own design / Freya's own design
- Rosette Rings / Bow Tie Rings