To melt the beads in the oven is one of the most fun we've made in a long time. Inspired by the blog The Artful Parent , we test with other gems. Come along!
You need big plastic beads, type congo beads and parchment paper. We also used the clips and glue to attach our finished flowers.
1. The principle is simple, the beads are close together on a baking sheet and bake in oven at 225 C for about 10 minutes. I smell the beads is really bad when they melt and it's certainly not very healthy to breathe in the fumes. We recommend the full speed of the fan, open windows, and that the children are in another room.
2nd The beads also melts at different rates, we noticed, for this reason a close eye on the oven all the time. We used beads of different quality and although most were fantastic so we got some "whoops" ...
3rd Let your beautiful flowers cool thoroughly and fix them on such hairpins.
To melt beads in the oven is one of the funniest things we've done for a longtime. Today we're testing, inspired by the blog The Artful Parent , other kinds of beads. Check it out!
You'll need pony beads and baking paper. We also used hairclips and glue to attach our finished flowers.
1. The concept is simple, place the beads into close shapes on baking paper and bake in oven at 225 C/425 F for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, the beads smell really bad When They melt and it's probably not very healthy to breathe in the fumes. We recommend full speed on the fan, open windows and kids into another room.
2nd The beads overpriced melts with different speed we noticed, so keep a close eye on the oven all the time. We used beads of different quality, and Although most turned out amazing we've got a few "oops" ...
3rd Let your beautiful flowers cool properly and attach them on for example hairpins.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle