Do you have keys lying around at home? Use them! Today we are inspired by Rie Elise Larsen , bracelet of cute buttons and beads.
You need buttons of different sizes and in different colors. The big beautiful buttons we used are from the webshop Little butterbur . You also need beads and elastic thread.
1. These bracelets are easy and fun to make. Start by pairing nice buttons and beads, wood since rubber wire first by buttons and pearl ...
2nd ... And then back again. Finish with a knot. Done!
3rd Several of the crafting blogs we follow have recently made gorgeous bracelet of molten hamapärlor. We have also tested and it's so fun and easy. Place the beads onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. In with them in the oven at 200 C for about 4-5 minutes and out comes a completely different beads. Check out the wonderful Craft & creativity and beautiful Miss crafts for more inspiration! Have a nice weekend!
Do you have buttons lying around the house? Use them! Today we'll make bracelet of cute buttons and beads, inspired by Rie Elise Larsen .
You need buttons of different sizes and different colors. The big beautiful buttons we use are from the sweet webshop Little butterbur . You also need beads and elastic thread.
1. These bracelets are easy and fun to make. Start by pairing buttons and beads togheter, then string your rubber thread first through buttons and pearl ...
2nd Reviews ... and back again. Finish with a knot. Done!
3rd Several of the craft blogs we follow have recently made wonderful bracelet of melted hama beads. We had to test it and it is so fun and easy to do. Put the hama beads on a baking tray with baking paper on. Put them in the oven at 200 C (400 F) for about 4-5 minutes and you'll have completely different beads. Check out the wonderful blog Craft & creativity and beautiful blog Miss crafts for more inspiration. Have a nice weekend!
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Friendship Band / Friendship hairband
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces