Summer is here and we are starting to prepare for the summer holidays. Hopefully it will be a sunny summer, but what if it rains all summer? Here's a suggestion.
1. To fold a flexagon need to be thorough. To help comply with the instructions, we suggest you cut out the flexagon as shown in the picture. When you cut it out, put glue on one side and fold it so that you have a long strip of paper with patterns on both sides.
2nd Now begin to fold. Be sure and keep your tongue in your mouth now. Hold the strip so that the outer triangle is white and triangle number two is blue. Now makes a fold forward, after the blue triangle, so that the blue pattern emerging from the other side.
3rd The next bay is the next blue triangle pairs. Again, you fold over the paper so that the blue pattern on the other side will arrive. Are you with me?
4. The next threesome after the blue will now be yellow. Emphasize the white triangle at the beginning of cardboard strip in front of the yellow.
5th If everything is correct, you should now be able to fold over the protruding triangle and it will then be blue ...
6. And ... it will be glued on the white. Be careful lest you get glue all over the triangle.
7. The finished result should now look like this, blue on one side and pink on the other. Hope your well, it is!
8. To our flexagon to be smooth, we now need to fold the edges. Make a proper bay along one of the lines, then unfold out and repeat along all lines.
9. Now, three of the edges folded in, so flexagonen becomes an arrowhead like the picture, but for it to work their edges folded down to be "whole", ie without a joint, and the edges that stick up have to have an opening. When flexagonen is weight on the blue screen, carefully open it from the tip ... until the yellow image.
Squeeze the yellow an arrowhead and unfold ... the pink.
Squeeze the pink to the arrowhead and flexagonen turned blue again. Check this out!
Magical, is not it! Do you think that our instructions were difficult to follow, we can recommend this link on youtube. More patterned flexagoner from industrious crafter you get if you are looking for a fantastic online. Good Luck!
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf