You need paper with letters, either you write out our here or do them by hand. You will also need a small pattern paper to the memory cards back, glue and scissors.
1. Start by writing out the sheets with letters. You need two of every letter. Paste then the patterned paper on the back. Add the pasted sheets in the press between some heavy books if you notice that the sheets from curling. 2nd When the adhesive is dried cuts you separate letters.
3rd You should now have two of each letter, with a Small patterned back. The rules are simple, put all the cards on the table with the patterned side up. Take turns turning two cards at a time, it comes to find cards with the same letter. Do the cards have different letters are turning to back them up and let the next participant turn card. Is it the same letter do you get the couple and may then continue again. The one with the highest number of letter pairs have won.
4th Because we save all we had a box that turned out to be suitable for our cards. We used the same paper to dress parts of the lid.
Now just to run!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- Garland with hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Funnies hooks