Now Easter is over and hopefully you have a lot of egg cartons. After having checked it out this post, we note that egg cartons are excellent storage for all sorts of little things.
You need to clean egg cartons, acrylic paint and brushes.
1. First check that the cartons are completely clean. According to our U.S. model should be carefully wipe out the cartons of germicides. We did not have the patience to keep up with stuff like that but started painting right away.
2nd We felt, moreover, that the cartons are needed more than just a color! Remember to use acrylic paint and not watercolor. Watercolor adhere poorly to this type of paper and will bleed.
3rd Let the boxes dry thoroughly. Because the box is so porous, it may take a while for it to dry.
Clearly for sorting hair bands ...
... Or small items. Orderliness - more crafts come on Friday!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Party time - decorations
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Funnies hooks