Here are some last party tips. We begin with their own confetti bombs!
You need toilet rolls, colored paper, yarn, scissors, needle, beads and glue. You also need a bit heavier white paper, tissue paper, toothpicks and confetti.
1. Cut a circle in the white, slightly heavier paper. The circle should be slightly smaller than the bottom of toarullen. Stick it on a piece of tissue paper. Stick a piece of toothpick at one end of the yarn and thread yarn through the piece of paper. 2nd Glue the tissue on toarullen with the white paper inward. This will be a handle to our bombs.
3rd Cover the roll with colored paper.
4th Now roll filled with confetti. One can safely buy confetti but we have made our own with the help of a punch. Attach a piece of yarn in the upper part of toarullen, suspension, and fill with confetti. Then it's just to hang out!
Klara - Finished - pull!
6. This time, it was a garland for the cake and småflaggor to other pastries!
7. Problems with keeping track of their glass, we solve with washitejp.
8. We have printed the letters that we use as a template. Everyone gets their own letter!
Then it's ready to go set the table!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks