Cans with makeup and face creams are often lavish and it feels boring to just throw them away when they are empty. Do as we do - save and repaint them instead!
You need to empty and washed makeup jars, toys to decorate with, glue and spray paint.
Check the jars are properly washed before you begin. Decorate since the jars with toys or other fun stuff.
1. When the glue has dried, you can begin to spray paint cans. Keep in mind that the color is very difficult to remove so do not spray on surfaces you're afraid of. The paint also smells very strong and the best thing is to stay outdoors when you use it. Read the color of the can instructions before you start. 2nd We have put our cans on a tray lined with newsprint, thus it is easy to wear them when they aired clear. Spray thin layers, in a couple of rounds, otherwise the sag.
Allow the jars to dry and then they're done!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Funnies hooks