On Christmas Eve we do a little thing for each dinner guest. Christmas can be a long day for both adults and children and for us works crafts pastime and pleasure. Last year we made these trees and placed them on everyone's plates. Our little angels are based on the same pattern - are not they cute!
To our angels do you need colored paper, flirt balls, fabric or gift ribbon, sequins, yarn and a needle. We also sat on the bells on the part of our angels but it goes well without.
Download the template for the angel's dress here and cut it out of colored paper. 1. Make a fold from corner to corner. 2nd Unfold then out.
3rd Repeat with the other corners.
4th Unfold. There should now be three fold, all from corner to corner. 5th Flip the paper, grab the folds and gently them together as shown. It can be fiddly and a little patience, but when you're done, you have a sweet, flowing dress.
6. Now is the time to put together the angel. Thread the bell and then cardboard dress. The dress resting on a knot so that it can not move down over the bell. 7. After the dress should be the wings on. Thread the ribbon in loops, as the picture show, to create the wings. Wood finally to fling the ball and sequin.
Our first angels are clear, but it will certainly get more! Angels to all!
Crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do note The require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog but always reveal the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow use of the entire descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- Party time - decorations
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Garland of hearts / DIY Paper heart garland
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Candle holder made of copper / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks