On Christmas Eve, we do a little thing for each dinner guest. Christmas can be a long day for both adults and children and for us works crafts pastime and pleasure. Last year we made these trees and placed them on everyone's plates. Our little angels are based on the same pattern - are not they cute!
To our angels do you need colored paper, flirt balls, fabric or gift ribbon, sequins, yarn and a needle. We also sat on the bells on some of our angels but it is perfectly possible without.
Download the template for the angel's dress here and cut it out of colored paper. 1. Make a fold from corner to corner. 2nd Unfold then out.
3rd Repeat with the other corners.
4. Unfold. There should now be three fold, all from corner to corner. 5th Flip the paper, grab the folds and gently them together as shown. It can be fiddly and a little patience, but when you're done, you have a sweet, flowing gown.
6. Now is the time to put together the angel. Thread the bell and then paperboard dress. The dress resting on a knot so that it can not move down over the bell. 7. After the dress to the wings on. Thread the ribbon in loops, as the picture show, to create the wings. Wood finally to fling the ball and sequin.
Our first angels are clear, but it will certainly be more! Angels to everyone!
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Summer Camps / Summer leaves
- DIY Circle punch portrait
- Make a sockmask / Make a sock worm
- Paper Beads / Rolled paper beads
- Go-away box / Fold a gift box
- Globe Bulb / Globe Lamp
- Friendship Band / Friendship hairband
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile