How are things on the porcelain front? Facing the small cups and litter on any cabinet? If not, we suggest you take a swing by the nearest flea market and chooses some odd and sweet parts for today, we make café accessories in miniature!
You need small saucer, cup and vase out, however, tableware, glass tray and shot glasses, porcelain figure that can be used as a bud and glue.
Instructions today are simple. Wash Glass and let them dry completely. Paste then combine your cake plate. What could be easier! Just be careful to get the plates and cups centered, otherwise it looks kakfaten wobbly out.
Kakfaten is obviously fragile and need to deal with serious happens. We've tried to wash our hands and it was great but check the instructions for the adhesive you use.
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 1
- Tufts of jeans / Jeans tassels
- Glittering egg / Sparkling eggs
- Smiling, Happy, Paper Faces
- Creative puzzle / A creative puzzle
- A collectible shelf / A collector's shelf