Now we can not keep us anymore - we just need to start Christmas crafts! First up is the cute little pendants for the Christmas tree.
You do great muffins and ischokladformar. We have found our Lagerhaus but at this time of year, the supply of both large department stores and supermarkets. You also need beads, sequins and laces.
1. Our small pendant almost need instructions. Thread the beads, sequins and shapes on a string. Since kakformarna are made of paper they need a knot and a sequin to rest on. When you are happy with your pendant makes you a loop closure. Done!
Sure you long until the tree comes in!
That tweaking is fun but it can sometimes cumbersome to figure out what to do. This page will Crafts Company regularly provide you with inspiring, fun and not too difficult puzzles. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime.
Many parents like to do crafts with theirchildren but They find it hard to know where to start. Our aim is to show fun and easy crafts for parents and kids That does not Require too much knowledge, equipment or time. We are Freya, 8 years old, and Freya's mum Karin.
More crafts / crafts more
- Make a sockmask / Make a sock worm
- Paper Beads / Rolled paper beads
- Go-away box / Fold a gift box
- Globe Bulb / Globe Lamp
- Friendship Band / Friendship hairband
- Braided bracelet / Colorful braided bracelets
- Button Jewelry / Button Jewelry
- Craft with straws 2 / Paper straw craft 2
- Craft with straw / paper straw craft
- Recycled gift boxes / Recycled gift boxes
- Papier Mache pigs / Papier Mache Piggies
- Make your own cards / Make your own cards
- Cross Stitch on postcards / Cross stitch postcards
- Clips / Paper Clips
- Just words / Just Words
- Papier Mache Bowls / Bowls in Papier Mache
- Candy Shop / The Candy Store
- Balloon Mobile / Hot Air Balloon Mobile
- Happy Easter / Happy Easter
- Spotted party / Polka dot party part 2