Just in time for Christmas is the need for notebooks bigger than ever, right? To-do lists, wish lists and New Year's resolutions need to be written. We'll show you an easy way to make your own stylish notebooks.
You need a patterned paper to the front and back, for example, gift or origami paper but also colorful ads goes well. You also need about three sheets of plain paper per notebook, scissors, stapler and glue.
1. Start by cutting all the paper in the size you want. We have cut our paper in half so that they are long and narrow. The papers need to be twice as long as the complete notebook. Remember not to have too many sheets in the same book, then it will be too thick and difficult to adhere to.
2nd Fold the papers and fold them in half.
3rd Staple late on a couple of places in the left over the edge.
4. Do not you want to staples to appear so cut a small strip of paper in a different color and paste it over the braces. Allow the glue to dry and then it's ready to start writing!
The crafting together is fun. Here are simple fun crafts that do not require much knowledge, equipment or time. Crafts Company is comprised of Freya, who is 9 years old, and Freya's mother Karin, who is in his prime. Read more about us here.
Crafting together is fun. Here you find crafts That do not Require a lot of knowledge, equipment or time That both kids and parent will have great fun creating. We are Freya, 9 years old, and Freya's mom Karin who is in her prime and constantly Improving.
Crafts Company cooperates with other blogs and media. You may borrow a few photos to your blog, but always source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and keep our mark on the pictures. We do not allow the use of all descriptions, linking instead to the blog. If you use our photos please send an email to us (at) crafts company (dot) se.
If you want to use our content for commercial purposes please contact us.
Crafts Company loves to Collaborate with other blogs and media. You are welcome to use one or two photos, but please always mention the source, link to Pysselbolaget.se and do not remove the watermarks from the pictures. We do not allow Unauthorized use of full tutorials / blog posts, link to the blog instead. If you are using a photo for your blog please notify us by e-mail us (at) crafts company (dot) com.
If you want to use any material commercially contact us prior to use.
- Recycling / Upcycling
- Books / Books
- Decoration / Decoration
- Party / Party
- Storage / Storage
- Celebrations / Holidays
- Christmas / Christmas
- Play Games / Games & Play
- Paper / Paper
- Pearls / Beads
- Passover / Easter
- Craft Company
- Jewellery / Jewelery
- Spray Paint / Spray paint
- Fabric & Yarn / Fabric & Yarn
- Stars in origami / origami paper stars
- Party time - decorations
- Cardboard Clock / DIY Cardboard Clock
- Candy sushi / Candy sushi
- Advent Calendar / DIY Advent Calendar
- More melt beads / More melted beads
- Candle holder made of copper pipe / DIY copper Candlestick
- Funnies hooks
- Garland with hearts / DIY Paper heart garland